To elevate our brand (with the key attributes of being useful, knowledgeable, fun yet polished - think Patagonia, Benebone, Clive & Bacon) through planning, creating, and sharing consistent, high-quality content on social media, through email, and on our blog, and creating and managing Instagram partnerships, improving our usefulness to customers and potential customers in turn growing our ecommerce and wholesale ecommerce business.
- To achieve an increase in ecommerce sales on our existing website as well to generate sales for our new ecommerce wholesale site (launching soon). To achieve specific targets for this.
- To elevate our brand feel and our sharing of knowledge and increase the quality of new content by sourcing and/or creating images, videos, and stories on the topics of – nutrition, sourcing, training, new products, promotions, reinforcement of our values (high quality, low odor, all natural, personal service), sustainability, giving back, happiness for our team and customers, other behind the scenes content, holidays, and the current zeitgeist.
- To create a plan each month for this content.
Frequency of content:
- Monthly email blast
- Weekly IG/FB posts (giveaway once a quarter)
- Reply to comments and messages on Instagram (IG)
- Quarterly blog post
- Launch & manage 15 IG / social media partnerships each month
- Follow through on commitments
- Attention to detail
- Dog lover
- Design skills
- Social media proficiency (latest trends and features)
- MailChimp experience
- Writing/grammatical skills
- Dog training (nice to have)
- Vet/nutrition (nice to have)
- Ability to work with others well
- Integrity (does what say will do by when say will do it)
About Bully Bundles
Bully Bundles is a growing e-tailer and wholesaler of high-quality bully sticks. The company has two full-time employees and a warehouse in Chicago (within the Kimball Arts Center in the Humboldt Park/606 neighborhood).
This is a remote position. Chicago area-based is preferred for periodic in-person meetings and to work with our current photographer.
Approximately 10 hours per week. With success, we hope to increase this over time.
Based on experience and competencies.
Previous experience managing and/or creating marketing content for businesses required. Ideally experience with many/most of the above listed outcomes and competencies.
Email [email protected] with:
- A brief description of why you’re interested and think you would be a good fit
- Your resume
- Relevant links to previous marketing work
If you have any questions of course feel free to email as well.
Thank you for your interest!